Troubleshooting and maintenance of both commercial and residential irrigation systems, to ensure irrigation system is properly maintained and operating at peak efficiency.
- Chauffeur’s License – preferred
- Must be able to lift and carry 50lbs
- Work in all weather conditions
- Basic knowledge in irrigation timers, piping and valves.
- Keep work vehicle and equipment clean and organized.
- Be proactive with diagnosing and repairing any irrigation issues.
- Complete daily paperwork as required by each job
This position requires physical abilities such as strength, and must be able to perform all required functions of this position. While performing the duties of this job, the Irrigation Technician is regularly required to stand, walk, bend, lift, crouch, reach, stoop or kneel. This position is regularly exposed to outdoor environmental conditions.