We are looking for an experienced CDL driver to serve our Landscape division at Michigan Landscape Professionals.
- Load and unload landscape materials and equipment
- Transport materials and equipment to job sites
- Plan routes and delivery schedules
- Inspect and maintain vehicle and vehicle records
- Comply with company safety policies
- Work directly with the landscape department
- Proven work experience as a truck driver
- Leadership skills
- No recent moving or driving violations
- Adaptability and foresight to handle unexpected situations (traffic, weather conditions etc)
- Valid CDL A license
Most of the work is performed outside. The employee is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts and vibrations, noise, and inclement weather including heat, humidity, rain and snow.
The employee is required to have a full range of mobility in the upper and lower body, ability to reach overhead, and ability to lift 50 pounds.